- Responsible for entire talent acquisition activity
- To identify TNI of employees within the organization and to coordinate closure of the same
- To implement employee engagement activity within the company
- Attending to employee grievances
- Any other task assigned by the reporting Manager
Salary: INR Best in Industries
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The Job responsibilities may be revised as per company requirements as and when required.
- Computer knowledge, MS-Office, Communication, Team Handling & Problem Solving Skills.
- Process Knowledge of recruitment, Training & Development.
- Experience of working in Medical Device / Pharma Industries in Corporate HR will be an added advantage.
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd