Head Sales (Instruments)
Reporting Manager: CMD
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to create and develop instrumentation market for the trade and institutions, for companys range of instrumentation products. The position is to coordinate with the customers, dealers & super distributors. The position requires demonstrate, sell and train the customers for companys range of instruments and their related test kits. The position also requires to monitor stock at distributors & super distributors to ensure availability of our products at all time & follow up of payment due to company after due date.
1. Achievement of Sales Targets as designated by the company. The targets are to be given at the time of joining and are to be updated on an Annual basis.
2. Trade Customer coverage / Geographical expansion.
3. Ensuring complete customer coverage and handling of customer needs/ requirements/ complains in a timely manner.
4. Create and develop the allocated location and associated markets and designated territory for instruments and new products.
5. To do DEMO of products on daily basis and submit weekly Demo tracker. To participate in all conferences being organized, with the approval of the reporting manager/management.
6. Collecting market information on competitor strategies/ products for the production of instruments and their reagents.
7. Whenever direct supplies are made from Company, follow-up and collection of payment and Earnest Money Deposits.
8. Submission of reports as per norms of the company.
9. Implementation of the Company Strategy as communicated by management.
10. Miscellaneous tasks as per directions of the company.
The Job responsibilities may be revised as per company requirements as and when required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd