1. To give line clearance for:
a. Dispensing of Raw Material and Packaging Material.
b. Manufacturing & Packaging Operation
2. To perform in-process quality checks at various stages of manufacturing and packing.
3. To verify daily usage log book of manufacturing, engineering packing and warehouse department.
4. To check batch coding record of all batches.
5. To withdraw in-process, validation, stability sample and control sample and send to respective department.
6. To review online filled BMR, BPR and all other batch related records.
7. To verify environmental monitoring of manufacturing, warehouse and other controlled areas and ensure that environmental monitoring is done as per approved schedule.
8. To ensure compliance of SOPs in warehouse, engineering and manufacturing department.
9. Functional Reporting shall be as per Departmental organogram.
10 Handling of control samples (collection, Issuance & destruction) and record preparation.
11. Any other work assigned by your Reporting Manager/Seniors diligently and promptly.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Other Graduate
PG:Other, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biotechnology
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd