Purpose of the Position: - The position is required to work with HODs and senior members of the team for performing a number of operational and administrative tasks. The position is required to track all open tasks and ensure closure or compliance of the same.
1. To prepare, maintain and present various departmental reports to senior team.
2. Coordinating, tracking of matters regarding various departments and ensuring timely closure of the same.
3. Any other task assigned by the Reporting Manager.
The Job Responsibilities may be reviewed/added as per company requirements from time to time.
Experience : Minimum : 3 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate from regular college and or a secretarial college.
Industry: Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing Industry.
1. Working knowledge of MS-Office
2. Proficiency in communication skills (Both oral & written)
3. Excellent follow through skills.
4. Since this is a desk-job (administrative) position, married lady, staying within 45 minutes from our location will be preferred.
Salary Expectations : Rs. 20,000/- to Rs35,000/-
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd