Reporting Manager: Manager/Head-R&D
Qualification-B.Sc (Any science stream)
Experience-2-5 years in QA department
Purpose of the Position:- To ensure that all document and data control activities of R&D department are performed as per company policies.
1. Responsible for document and data control activities of R&D department.
2. To prepare MFR and BMR of new products.
3. To prepare and update all master document list as per requirement.
4. To initiate change control/document amendment for any change or improvement in the process.
5. To maintain all R&D logbooks.
6. Timely issuance of controlled logbooks, formats and other required documents to R&D team members as per requirement.
7. To prepare technical documents of new/developed products.
8. To maintain record of external origin documents.
9. Functional reporting shall be as per departmental organogram.
10. Any other task assigned by Reporting Manager.
The responsibilities may be reviewed/added as per company requirements from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd