- Planning, organizing and conducting Research Analysis and trouble shooting in the assigned projects/processes.
- Documentation of observations, analysis of experiments, and interpretation of results. In continuation to same, preparation of summary and further planning and execution work for the completion of delegated projects/assignments.
- Meeting deadlines for the timely completion of projects/assignments.
- Assisting in the setup, operations, maintenance and Calibration/Validation of lab equipment's, instruments and simultaneously maintain the records/documents to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of inventory of material on a regular basis.
- Assisting seniors in administrative tasks.
- Any other task assigned by the Reporting Manager.
Salary: INR Best in industry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Min: MSC Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Desired : PHD Fresher / 02 years of experience in lab
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry, M.Tech - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd