1. To give line clearance for:
a. Dispensing of Raw Material and Packaging Material.
b. Manufacturing & Packaging Operation
2. To perform in-process quality checks at various stages of manufacturing and packing.
3. To verify daily usage log book of manufacturing, packing and warehouse department.
4. To check batch coding record of all batches.
5. To withdraw in-process, finished Product and control sample and send to respective departments
6. To review online filled BMR, BPR and all other batch related records.
7. To verify environmental monitoring of manufacturing, warehouse and other controlled areas and ensure that environmental monitoring is done as per approved schedules.
8. To ensure compliance of SOPs in warehouse and manufacturing department.
9. Functional Reporting shall be as per Departmental organogram.
10. Handling of Control Samples (Collection, Issuance & Destruction) and record preparation.
11. Any other work assigned by your Reporting Manger/Seniors diligently and promptly.
The responsibilities may be reviewed/added as per company requirements from time to time
Salary: INR As per company norms
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biotechnology
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd