Reporting Manager: Managing Director
Purpose of the Position:- To assist and help Managing Director to manage and prioritize his time and activities.
1. To manage and maintain the MDs diary and email account.
2. To highlight & prioritize urgent correspondence & emails.
3. To schedule meetings on behalf of the MD and communicate meeting time and agenda to all attendees in advance.
5. To ensure that MD is fully briefed on any engagement he is involved in.
6. To maintain all records and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
7. To do drafting of general replies as per direction & do correspondence on behalf of the MD as per directions.
8. To prepare minutes of meetings of all meetings as per directions.
9. To maintain and retrieve all files/records as per directions.
10. To ensure that guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of as per company policies.
11. To perform day today work in line with MDs work habits and preferences.
12. Any other task assigned by the reporting manager.
The responsibilities may be reviewed/added as per company requirements from time to time.
1. Person should live within 40 minutes of distance from the office.
2. Excellent follow through.
3. There should be no gap in education.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Other Post Graduate
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd