Purpose of Position: The position will be responsible for the growth of Customer base for the organization and manage the marketing function in totality across the various verticals.
The position requires the individual to coordinate with the Customers (Users), Channel Partners - Dealers & Super distributors to ensure that the work is done and closed in timely manner.
- 1. Track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with organization philosophy.
- 2. Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified sales traffic (digital & traditional channels)
- 3. Oversee and approve all marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures.
- 4. To have a clear understanding of the company’s Customer base - the ideal customer, potential customers and ensuring that the team members are also clear on the same.
- 5. To organize and participate in conferences with the Medical Fraternity with the approval of the reporting manager.
- 6. To Collect market information on competitor strategies/ products and maintain a SWOT analysis of the market. To be updated monthly and/or as per requirements sent from the reporting manager
- 7. To submit all reports as per norms of the company.
- 8. To Implement the Company Strategy as communicated by Reporting Manager.
- 9. To carry out any other Task assigned by the reporting Manager.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Sheets & Drive
- Knowledge of Marketing Principles
- Problem Solving skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Negotiation Skills
The Job responsibilities may be revised as per company requirements as and when required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.A - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd