Senior QC Analyst
Headquarter: New Delhi
Purpose of the position: - To ensure testing of In – process and finished products. To ensure the documentation related to in process and finished must be completed on daily basis as per SOP’s.
- 1. Supervision of analysis and release of in-process and finished product samples as per approved specification and standard testing procedures.
- 2. Supervision of analysis and release of stability samples of finished products as per approved protocol.
- 3. Responsible for timely submission, review, approved and release of reports related to product testing.
- 4. Responsible for analysis and release of stability samples of in –process components as per approved protocol.
- 5. To maintain all logbooks in relevant section as per approved procedure.
- 6. Responsible for calibration/validation of instruments in Immunodiagnostic laboratory.
- 7. To report any non conformity / incident or failure immediate to her superior for further action.
- 8. To prepare analysis reports of all products on daily basis.
- 9. To maintain product related working and reference standard records.
- 10. To maintain Chemical reagents and glassware records required for in-process and finished product testing.
- 11. To initiate DCR/ Change control for any change related to in process components / finished product testing / Immunodiagnostic laboratory.
- 12. To prepare the method validations protocols and execute as per the instructions given by the supervisor.
- 13. To prepare the testing procedures and specifications related to product testing and review the same as on required.
- 14. Practical training of the newcomers.
- 15. Responsible for the preparation of stability and various testing protocol.
- 16. Any other task assigned by Reporting Manager / seniors.
- 17. Functional reporting shall be as per Departmental Organogram.
- The Job Responsibilities may be reviewed / added as per company requirements from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biotechnology
Doctorate:Ph.D - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd