Roles and Responsibilities
Sr. Executive PPIC
Headquarter: New Delhi
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to perform PPIC activities as per approved procedure.
- 1. To monitor inventory / stock movement in stores and maintain inventory level of all required input material.
- 2. To coordinate with purchase to maintain required inventory level of input material.
- 3. To do periodic evaluation of the production and procurement plans and in case of any variance or deviation from the approved plans, inform to all concerned person and reporting manager
- 4. To monitor WIP batches in production and inform reporting manager in case of any variance from actual plan.
- 5. To take daily round of production and warehouse area.
- 6. To inform all delays in production plan timely to reporting manager for necessary actions.
- 7. To conduct weekly review of Production departments and stores.
- 8. To collect daily output data and prepare daily and monthly plan vs achieved report.
- 9. To review daily downtime data of all machines and prepare monthly downtime summary.
- 10. To prepare shortage list of all batches as per production plan.
- 11. To do production planning of IBM & Thermoforming section & monitor the same.
- 12. Any other Task assigned by the reporting Manager.
The Job responsibilities may be revised as per company requirements as and when required.
Role:Product Development Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd