Roles and Responsibilities
Assistant Manager – Quality Control
Headquaters : New Delhi
Reporting Manager: Managing Director
Purpose of the position: - To monitor the various sections namely – Product Testing , microbiology , chemical section and packaging material section in quality control.
Job Responsibility :
- 1. To monitor and supervise the activity of product testing section.
- 2. To monitor the activity of the microbiology section.
- 3. To monitor sampling, analysis and release of packaging material.
- 4. To supervise timely sampling, analysis and release of raw material samples as per approved procedures.
- 5. To ensure that daily work is allotted to respective team members.
- 6. To review all SOPs, GTPs, Specifications, Protocols and other related controlled documents as per requirement or review date.
- 7. To initiate and review all DCRs/ Change controls related quality control.
- 8. To impart trainings to all team members before the effective date of the revised /new documents.
- 9. To ensure that all standards and reagents are prepared, standardized and re-standardized as per approved procedures required for Immunodiagnostics and microbiology laboratory.
- 10. To ensure that GLP is followed and maintained in quality control.
- 11. To review and approve all reports related to quality control.
- 12. To impart trainings to QC team members.
- 13. To ensure that all OOS, failures and incidents are reported to QA and top management immediately after notice.
- 14. To maintain change room practices.
- 15. To maintain the systems in quality control.
- 16. To maintain the system in documentation room.
- 17. To coordinate with QA on various fronts such as investigations and close the same.
- 18. To ensure timely release of finished products.
- 19. Responsible for review and approval of validation documents.
- 20. Any other task assigned by the reporting manager / Seniors.
- 21. Functional reporting shall be as per Departmental Organogram.
- The Job Responsibilities may be revised /added as per company requirements from time to time.
Role:QA / QC Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd