Assistant Manager - HR (time Office)
Purpose of the Position of Assistant Manager (Time Office)The purpose of the position is to perform the assigned Job Responsibilities of Human Resource Department as per the established Company Standards. To Co-ordinate with all the respective departments to get the work done.
1. Handling of Time office Activities
2. Supporting in Full & Final Settlement of Employee
3. Attending to Employee Grievances
4. Issuance and retrieval of punch card
5. Responsible for conduction co-ordination meeting
6. Responsible for imposing of penalty for non-compliance of procedure
7. Responsible for Health-Checkup
8. Responsible for distribution of Birthday Card
9. Any other task Assigned by the Reporting Manager.
The Job Responsibilities may be revised as per company requirement as and when required.
Required Candidate profileComputer knowledge, MS office, communication, Team Handling & problem solving skills.
Process knowledge of Time Office Activities, PMS, F&F settlement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate,Doctorate Not Required
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd